Thursday, June 6, 2013

Gallery Idol Round 2 and Owl Card

Hi everyone :)
I know it's last minute before the voting closed...but I need your vote for my card.
It is for Gallery Idol Round 2.The theme for this round is " Defining Dad" 
You can check Gallery Idol Contest HERE

I make a card for Classic Dad....so I want it to looks like classic and classy.
So this is my card :

 I use my Silhouette Cameo to cut the sunburst and the car... I find it at Silhouette online store at here for SUNBURST and VINTAGE CAR from Hero Arts
The black paper from Stampin Up for cutting the car.
I make the background using blending tool, combine Distress Ink Frayed Burlap and Distress Ink Vintage Photo.
Then I stamped the background using Hero Arts Stamp S5601 Newspaper Background
For Sentiment I print the font Znikomit on white paper.
I'm also using White Paper Neenah.

Voting begins now. You will need to create an account  (if you don't have one) with a password. You can register here. If you like my cards, you can vote me :):)
Voting  end on Thursday, June 6 2013,12.00 PM

Today also I want to share my card for Gallery Idol Audition using Owl Luv You set. For this card I design it on Photoshop and make the outline transparant, and then coloring it using COPIC. I use Kraft Paper for this card. 

Thank you so much for viewing my blog....I really appreciated your supports!!!

Big Big Hugs,

Deasy

2 comments: