Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Releases on 2013

Hi :) Happy New Year for all of you...

I have difficult time on New Year...my son is sick, he had fever until 40 degress Celcius for almost 4 days. I felt a little bit shock and stress about this. He is 4 years old and holding him on my body with his high body temperature, it broken my heart.
But Thanks God, it's now over....He felt fine now :) I know God plan the best on His own time.

So.....I make 3 new digis. It will be release on January 14th, 15th and 16th.
I will give many sneak peek, because on one set, you can make many projects :) 
Also I will give many sentiments for one set....I hope it will help you with your projects.

This is the sneak peek....I hope you like it :)



Big Hugs,
Deasy

1 comment:

  1. Awwww I'm so glad your little one is better, Melania! Your sneak peeks look adorable - I can't wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete