Friday, January 18, 2013

Winners :)

Hi all :) Thank you so much for all your supports. I'm very honored and appreciated it. 
I'm sorry I'm late to announce the winner...so here it is:

For the XOXO set is Farika Pramastij
The winner of Party Fruits is Tami B.
The winner of  Baby Boo set is Cathy P in AZ
Congrats to all the winners, please email me at melaniadeasy@yahoo.com and I will send you the digis :)

And I want to share with you the project from my best friend, Vera Rhuhay....I adore her all of her works :) She make mini page, it's look so adorable!! Take a look at her blog at HERE


All the digis is now available at Deasy Designs Store.
Once again, I want to say thank you for viewing my blog this couple days!!!

Big Hugs,

Deasy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Deasy... can't wait to grab it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate the recommendation. Let me try it out.


    Also visit my web blog: acheter followers

    ReplyDelete